1.- General conditions for the processing of personal data
L'ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia informs that, in general, all personal data that may be provided by interested parties through this website will be included in files for which the Diputación Provincial de Valencia is responsible. Said data will not be used for purposes other than those expressed in section 3 of this Policy or at the time of their provision, depending on the specific case in question, nor will they be communicated to third parties except in those legal cases in which such communication may be made or with the express consent of the interested party.
2.- Consent to processing and ARCO rights
The voluntary submission of personal data by the interested parties implies their consent to the processing of their data, and the interested parties may exercise their rights of access, modification, cancellation and opposition before the Diputación Provincial de Valencia, by sending their request to the Entry Register of the same, whose address is C/ Serranos no. 2, 46003 Valencia, or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.- Specific purposes
The personal data provided by the interested parties will be processed for the following purposes:
- In the event of subscription to the Newsletter, the data will be used to send the electronic magazine published by L'ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia.
- In the case of a didactic application, the data will be used to process and manage requests for participation in guided tours and other activities organised by L'ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia.
- In the case of a contact form, the data will be used to deal with the request for information.
- In the case of a request for information via the WhatsApp channel, the data will be used to send information about activities of L’ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia.
- In the case of a request for a travelling exhibition, the data will be used to process and manage the itinerant exhibitions of L’ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia.
- In any other case not mentioned above, the purpose of the processing will be informed at the time the corresponding personal data are to be obtained.