L'ETNO. Museu Valencià d'Etnologia focuses its educational offer on a series of activities (workshops, visits and educational projects) that aim to spread the message of the permanent exhibition and temporary exhibitions, and to disseminate traditional Valencian culture. These activities are aimed at various types of public: pupils from Primary School to Baccalaureate, Vocational Training and adults.
Workshops and educational projects:
- El joc de l'horta. Board game on the use of water. Primary education. Held at the museum premises.
- De cap a peus. Workshop on traditional clothing. Primary education and 1st cycle of Secondary Education. Held at the museum premises.
- El colom, la nória i la volantinera. Workshop on the construction of traditional toys. 3rd to 6th year of Primary Education and 1st cycle of Secondary Education. To be held at the museum premises.
- Espanta la por. Per Tots Sants, monstres valencians. Project to recover the traditional imaginary of fear. Infant and primary education. This project is carried out in the museum and can also be developed in schools.
- Faltar o morir. Educational project on death arising from the exhibition Faltar o morir. Un recorrido por la ausencia, produced by the museum in 2020. Primary, Secondary Education and Baccalaureate. It is carried out in educational centres.
Guided tours of the museum's temporary exhibitions and the permanent exhibition It's not easy to be Valencian. This permanent exhibition is organised into three sections that can be visited separately or together. The sections of this exhibition are: The City (global and local), The irrigated farmland and the marshland (the imaginaries) and Dryland and Mountain (the invisibilities). All educational levels and adults.
Education and Health project
- Caixa dels records. Memòries d'una vida. Aimed at people with dementia in its initial stages. Activity to be carried out in the museum or in centres that request it.