An exhibition-based TikTok workshop in the "El Maestrat Filmat".
The exceptional nature and value of the images recovered fin the project El Maestrat Filmat confronts us with documents of great heritage value. But, luckily or unfortunately, times have changed a lot since these images were recorded and people's respect and relationship with these films has changed a lot.
The current use of the image makes these recovered films a rare bird, an estrangement within the chaotic amalgamation of the contemporary image with which we live and to which we are exposed on a daily basis.
Taking all this as a pretext, L'ETNO proposeS to carry out a conference-workshop around the image-archive. A session where you can reflect on the use of the archive in the current audiovisual while experimenting with this type of images.
- Confirm your attendance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop aimed at a young and adult audience.
- The person in charge of the workshop will pick up the participants at the meeting point at 18:00.
- Those interested have at their disposal, on this website, a link with some files to download to their mobile phone, material with which they will do the assembly exercise using TikTok.
- Attendees will have to come to the activity with the images already downloaded to their mobile phones.