Regulations of Public Use (Decree of the Presidency No. 2922/2007 of the Provincial Council of Valencia):
- Large packages are not allowed in the exhibition halls (including bags, umbrellas, plastic bags, rucksacks or helmets, among others). Please deposit them in the cloakroom.
- Balls, skates, tricycles, bicycles, shopping carts or other similar items are not allowed in the centre.
- All animals, except guide dogs, are not allowed in the centre.
- Food and drink may only be consumed in the garden courtyards. There is a special room available for attending to infants.
- Photographs may be taken in the permanent exhibition halls, except with flash and tripod, provided that they are not used for commercial purposes and/or in publications. In special cases, permission may be requested from the museum management. For temporary exhibitions, please consult the application of this regulation at the Information Point.
- Filming is not permitted.
- Under the current Law 28/2005, smoking is not allowed in any of the centre's facilities.
- Under article 23 of Law 04/2003 of the Generalitat Valenciana, the right of admission is reserved. Complaint forms are available for visitors.
- Please follow the instructions given by the centre's staff at all times to ensure that these regulations are complied with.
- Look closely at the objects, but do not touch them. The objects exhibited in the museum are part of our heritage and will deteriorate if they are touched. They can only be touched if there is an express indication.
- Tour the museum peacefully. If you run through the exhibition halls, you might miss very interesting pieces and may also cause an accident or annoy other visitors.
- Keep the museum clean. It is a public space which we must take care of. Litter bins are available for this purpose.
- Speak in a normal tone with your classmates or companions so as not to disturb the rest of the public.
- Do not use display cases as a writing surface. Use your folder or ask for special boards for this purpose at the cloakroom.
- If you come with children, make sure they are always with you. In this way, you can explain the exhibition to them, interesting them in details they might forget.
- Please activate the “silent mode” of your mobile phones when entering the exhibition halls.